Monday, October 11, 2010

10-10-10!


On a show last week, someone said we should write down or take pictures of things we did on 10-10-10!  Well, I decided to do just that, taking pictures all day and then, of course scrapbooking them.  Wouldn't you know ---- it was one of the most (for lack of a better word) Boring days I've had in a Long, Long time!  No commitments to fullfill,  nowhere to be,  Nothing planned!  It happens to me maybe once every 6- 10 months!  But it gave me time to just take pictures of my everyday life, pictures of things I interact with briefly on a daily basis and never really appreciate.  It was a beautiful, laid back sort of day--the kind I wish I had more of--no pressure, no worries, no sense of urgency to be somewhere or do something.  I think 10-10-10 turned out just perfect--I needed a day like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment