Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yes It's really November!!

Ever feel like you've  somehow missed part of a year and can't figure out where it has gone!  So when did November sneak up on us anyway??????  Soon our little guy will be here---maybe sooner, than later--and then Christmas and then 2011.  As it looks like now, I only have 12 more months to work!  YES! (I take all of July off). & Dec. 2011 is my goal date--hopefully that all works out for me!
  But for now, I continue to work on scrapbooks and pages and projects.  There is so much to look forward as this year winds down and a new one begins and so many good friends and family members to share it all with.  Life is really a journey and I look forward to continuing on that journey!  Hope you'll be a part of it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment