Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Haunted Creation in Progress!

  Today was a Rainy, cold day that reminded me a lot of Halloween weather.    It put me in the mood to work on this years Halloween Cricut things, including the newest Cricut Haunted House from Happy Hauntings.  It's a work in  progress--the House having been put together after many hours of cutting and gluing, but the Embellishing yet to be done.  I have a lot of ideas and a big house to work with.  Ghosts, bats, spiders, a "pumpkin patch", spider webbing.  This house is big by Cricut standards and has lots of room for critters and creatures to "move in" and take up residency.  Now I am anxious to get started and truly put the "haunted" in my big black house!----more to come on it's progress!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! This is a HUGE undertaking! But it is going to be sooooo cool. It's already awesome! Can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete