Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just one of those Days!

Okay, so today I was on Low Census---well sort of----.  I had every intentions of getting into the baby blanket making thing today--both for the little guy and for a couple of other's having baby's.  I was all in the mood when I was called and told I had to replace one of the girls going home at 11am.  Okay, so right in the middle of the day, I had to leave--not very inspiring as far as getting head over heels into a project.  Well, I went to work and found out they really DIDN'T need me----so back home I came after a couple of really short errands.  Of course, by then I was all out of the mood to do Blankets.   I did manage to get 3 of them laid out and the edges pinned down for sewing.  Then, my energy dissapeared and I gave up!  Oh, well, there is time yet and lots of days off comin up--IF---everyone leaves me alone for a couple of them.  Have no fear, I work best under stress---and dead lines---they will get done and the babies will be warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment